So I'm super happy because I have loads of fun know bottles of goo to try lathering my face in. One of my absolute kindred spirits Emmy got me a plethora of new skin products to try and cannot wait to get started on them. I'm like a kid in the candy store! A kid in the candy store that cannot read. No, I am not illiterate. You see, the thing is most of what Emmy has bought me is from either South Korea or Japan. Ergo a lot of the user directions are in either Kanji or in Hangul.
I would love to get Emmy's help in all this new fun but she's about to be swept up again by the world of Business and postgraduateness. So this leaves me to seek out the divine wisdom of Google. It's a shame too because Emmy is a fantastic beauty guru, you should check her out. See her blog, how it sparkles.
She writes openly and honestly about all the products she reviews. I recommend it. Of course if you are a friend you can receive her sage advice live. The great thing about Emmy besides her face is how she tells you how it is. A little brutally at times, but she gives you the truth, the whole truth and NOTHING but the truth. Whether you like it or not. So along with the present, she gave me a consultation complete with full facial critique.
Please see diagram...
Here is a grad total of all of the awesome products.
- iMyss- Natural Aloe Mask Sheet. -
(which has English instructions, I knew I loved Jo Kwon for more than his great dancing! He's the gentleman with the charming quif and jaunty pose. And the boy can SING!)
Emmy was kind enough to give me a facial and used this mask back in the summer of 2012. For that reason and to show you the epic Jo Kwon I have included the image above. I will be including pictures of the rest of the items individually as and when I try them...
- Skin Food- Gold Caviar Cream
- Elemis- Tranquil Touch Body Scrub
- The Face Shop Enersurge Emulsion
- The Face Shop Super Repair Moisturiser
- Missha- Super Aqua Revitalising Emulsion
- Tony Moly- Tomato Magic White Massage Pack
- Tony Moly- Red Apple Fox Honey Cream
- Innisfree Capsule recipe pack.
- Tony Moly Mini Bunny Hand Cream
- Clarins Paris Daily Energiser Gel, Wake Up Booster Toner, Daily Energiser Cream
- Seikisho- Cool Cleansing Gel
I cannot wait to get stuck into all of this!