Monday 28 May 2012

Outfits Outfits Outfits

I have not been able to post as much as recently as I wanted because my internet is attempting, in it's own frustrating way, to ruin my life. 

I have therefore a back log of pictures that have been taken of outfits that I thought were cute enough to bother the world with. 

Without further ado (unless 02 has other ideas)...

The first outfit was something I wanted to post on look.nu, but none of the pictures were of a decent quality. Thus is life. Hope you like it as it's made almost exclusively from hand me downs. Shorts courtesy of a friend 
Flick, cardigan from my sister, blouse from my Ma Shoes from Bershka (How I love you all)!



This one was taken in Westfield shopping centre in Stratford- affectionately nicknamed 'Stratfield'. The skirt is from New Look, Boots are Doc Martin and the top is ancient from Hnm. I love maxi skirts. They make me feel so elegant, except of course when I trip over them- the joys of 5'3"!



This here was clumsily inspired by a girl I saw in a shop and the Devil Wears Prada- I wanted to look expensive- doubtless I failed. But I believe it was a valiant try, and that's what counts right...right? 






And yet again another attempt at a suave-ish look.


Well that's all for now!

Until next time. 





1 comment:

  1. Wonderful post!! You should focus your camera when taking pics...Can't see the 1st pic very well since it's blurry!!

    Clothes...Outfits...Shoes...Yeah!! I love fashion!!

    ReplyDelete